Ometepe Island Travelogue: Day 2


Second day on this amazing island was definitely a ride! I can't believe that I am in a huge place (that is owned by my uncle) where the vibe is very quiet and everything is clean and fresh. I was so amazed that I had to sit in this beautiful handmade hammock, feeling like a queen! Lol! From the fruits, to vegetables, milk, eggs and cheese. The plants animals where they all get that from are all looking great and healthy.

That's what makes me proud of this place. It is very natural, peaceful and calm that you may want to stay here when you get old. Yet, if you're the person who loves adventure and discoveries, Ometepe Island is clearly something to look forward to.

So, on my second day, I'd love to show you what I wore and the nicest parts of the field. Come and take a look!

This is the center road of the field. It looks like a runway so I never hesitated in posing! Haha!

                                        
I've decided to wear hat because it is very hot that my body cannot tolerate it that much. Lol!

On my background are a bunch of lemon trees. They smell pretty good!

Me posing with a lemon basically! It was a joy to do! Haha!

I am sitting on the edge of a rock runway at the center of the lake. It is so nice that I had to take a picture on it.

                                     
At my back is a part of the rock runway that I was sitting a while ago. You can just stand there and see an entire view of the gorgeous lake and sunset and people riding jet skis.


Another shot of me sitting on the edge of the rock runway. It looks so cool, right?!


It was really a crazy day being in an island for the very first time, staying there for long, and doing stuff I've never done before. I can say that it was a lifetime achievement that I will never forget. This is clearly one of my goals in life so being able to do this actually made me a better person.

I can't wait to tell you more about this vacation. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep you updated on the latest J.A.R. doses. 'Til next time!



xoxo,
Rg





- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -