Nicaragua Local Art


I've been on a hiatus for a while now. I clearly blame myself for it because I've been in the midst of binge-watching my favorite shows. Working and real life balancing is quite hard, especially if you're not settled on what to do firsthand. Clearly, I am just an ordinary girl still figuring out what's best for me, at this age. I don't know if it's something to worry about; but I do believe that it's never too late for everything. Given Alan Rickman as an example. I read somewhere online that he became an actor at the age of 40. And yet, he is really good (may he rest in peace).


Moving forward, I'd love to share something vintage with you guys. I've been seeing Centro De Jardin for quite some time now and never knew I will go here out of curiosity. Come and take a look at those vintage pots and displays locally made by Nicaraguans. These products are old and been here for a long time with proper care enough to be on the market. They are a little expensive but if you will look into them one by one, they are worth it (especially if you are a vintage décor lover).


If you noticed the other displays have painted drawings on them. That is like an art here. They are used to as many colors as they want in a thing; even in clothes. They always like something bright because they think that it is a good therapy and a reflection of a happy life.


I hope you liked this post as much as I do. Somehow, I was able to find vintage pots here that I may consider buying for the house. It is worth an investment for a collector and for someone with a nice garden so if ever they'll have a website I will share, and for sure it will definitely be a hit in the market!



*This is not a sponsored content.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -